Action Trauma Network
Terms & Conditions for Action Trauma Network
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions apply to the Action Trauma Network. For our general terms and conditions – which will apply to all other Action Trauma events, services and conferences – please see this page.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and conditions apply to your use and viewing of our website at www.actiontrauma.com/network. These terms and conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
2. CONTENT OF THIS SITE
We have made commercially reasonable efforts to check for viruses on our site. However, it is possible that the information is out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or has been tampered with by third parties and we give no warranties, express or implied as to its completeness or accuracy. All contents admitted by members will be monitored by Action Trauma Limited before it is posted onto the site. Any contents that we feel to be unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful, or evasive of another’s privacy will not be authorised and will not go live on the site. You are fully responsible to check the copyright status of any items uploaded by you or by people authorised by you to upload materials under your account username and password.
This website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other internet sites or resources. These links are posted as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Action Trauma Limited of the contents of such third–party sites. Action Trauma Limited has no control over such sites and resources and you agree that Action Trauma Limited shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through such other websites.
5. MEMBERSHIP FEES
Membership fees are collected annually either via invoice or online payment, this will depend on the method of payment used when registering. All memberships paid via Stripe (credit/debit card payments) will auto-renew at the end of your subscription. All memberships paid via offline payments will renew once we receive invoice payment. You will receive notification prior to your renewal and can choose to not renew at any time before the renewal takes place. In the event that a member wants to terminate their membership, whatever the reason, the annual fees are non–refundable.
6. BOOKING, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION PROCEDURES
The following terms and conditions apply to all Action Trauma Network events.
Unless otherwise stated, all Action Trauma events can be booked online at www.actiontrauma/network.com. Where a charge is applicable, this must be paid for in advance.
Payment is made online.
You will receive an email one week prior to the event asking that you confirm attendance.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL EVENTS
Unfortunately, we are unable to authorise refunds. Action Trauma Network is a not-for-profit organisation and due to rising costs, refunds cannot be processed.
Tickets can be transferred under the following terms. Action Trauma requires written or email notification of cancellations up to 24 hours before any event.
Non-Members – Failure to cancel will mean that tickets cannot be transferred and bookings will be invoiced, and full payment required.
Members – Failure to cancel will incur a minimum £10 charge to cover catering and administration costs for in-person events only.
Amendments/Cancellation by Action Trauma Ltd
- Amendments: Action Trauma Ltd reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of the event. Action Trauma Ltd put programmes together through extensive and on-going research in order to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information. This means that occasionally the programmes change over the duration of the campaign. Other times it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the programme, venue and/or speakers. Regrettably, this means no refunds or credit-notes can be issued in line with the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation: If unforeseen circumstances cause Action Trauma Ltd to cancel a programme all delegates will be informed as soon as possible, and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- Cancellation: If, for any reason, Action Trauma Ltd must cancel a programme, Action Trauma accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
- Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event if paying online or by phone.
- If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event you will be asked to make payment in line with terms of invoice and cancellation policy.
- You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration.
Action Trauma Ltd may in a sole discretion, terminate your use of the web service and remove, archive, or discard any content if they believe there has been a violation or an act inconsistent with the terms and conditions. Such termination may be carried out without notice and Action Trauma Ltd shall not be made liable to a member or any third party for any termination of such access to the service.
The jurisdiction applicable to any dispute shall be the Northern Irish Jurisdiction and the applicable law will be Northern Ireland Law.
Action Trauma Limited cannot be held responsible for any business or personal issues, meetings or contracts entered into by members or visitors.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under review. This policy was last updated in April 2023.