Trauma Recovery Summit 2021
On 21st and 22nd June 2021, The Trauma Recovery Summit is taking place live at the ICC, Waterfront Belfast.
It brings together the world’s leading experts in the field of trauma and trauma recovery to present their latest research and understanding of trauma and how it effects both individuals, families and communities. The Summit will examine a range of treatment modalities to heal trauma and how delegates can incorporate these into their own professional practice.
Over the two days delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Network with over 2,000 professionals from around the world,
- Attend over 20 live keynote presentations,
- Take part in over 30 panel discussions / experiential sessions / workshops / training and explore trauma recovery options from the world’s leading trauma mentors.
- Sources of trauma such as childhood adversity, social injustice and environmental stressors are linked to poor mental health. There is a strong link between addictions, self-harm and suicide. The subject of trauma is relevant to a large audience of health, education and social care professionals.
- The Trauma Recovery Summit will give practitioners in the field the latest knowledge and understanding which they can integrate into their work and communities to deliver positive outcomes on the road to recovery.